Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

GREECE (day 1)








HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.Today I just want to show you the outfits i wore in Greece.

To start, I am wearing a custom top that i saw on instagram. I love this top so much and it took me two minutes to make it.I really like it and i never wear this colour so this is something new.

Then, I am wearing my white top from SHEin.I feel like everyone has this top but i found the way to wear it and i love it.

Now, my shorts that i wear everyday.I made them with a pair of old mom jeans and I am really proud of the result  because they look really good.

You already know about my handmade sandals that I already showed here to you .I wear them all the time because I love faux fur shoes and black is my colour.

Last, my black cap and my black belt.

I am wearing
top(grey):DIY
top(white):Shein
shorts:DIY
belt:primark
cap:local shop/similar here



COMMENT



HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mis hermosas flores. Hoy sólo quiero enseñaros los outfitsque me puse en Grecia.

Para empezar, llevo puesto un top que hice inspirado en uno que vi en instagram. Me encanta este top  y me llevó dos minutos para hacerlo. Me gusta mucho y nunca llevo este color, así que esto es algo nuevo.

Lo siguiente, llevo puesto mi top blanco de SHEin.Se que todo el mundo  tiene este top pero encontré la manera de ponermelo de forma original y me encanta.

Ahora, mis pantalones cortos que me pongo todos los días. Los hice con mom jeans y estoy muy orgullosa del resultado porque se ven muy bien.

Ya conoceís  mis sandalias hechas a mano que ya os mostré aquí.Me los pongo todo el tiempo porque me encantan los zapatos de piel sintética y el negro es mi color.

Por último,mi gorra negra y mi cinturón negro.

Llevo puesto
top(gris):DIY
top(blanco):Shein
shorts:DIY
cinturón:primark
gorra:tienda local/similar aquí



COMENTA






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario